Followers

Pages

19 July 2017

#346 - Anything Goes

Hello Friends!

Barbara here,
Before we announce winners and start the newest challenge, 
it's time to announce the newest designer here at Crafty Creations

Kathy Barnett


Hi my name is Kathy Barnett.
  I am a mother of 2, a son and a daughter in college. 
I have a great hubby of almost 30 years who has put up with all of my hobbies throughout our time together.
Like my Mother, Grandmothers and Great-Grandmothers, I started crafting at a very early age.  Embroidery, ceramics (eventually taught ceramics in my early 20's), cross stitching, crocheting, making porcelain dolls, tole painting, scrapbooking, knitting, weaving and even spinning my own yarn on either a wheel or a drop spindle.  I am fully engaged in making cards and photo albums.  I love the coloring process the most, but I also enjoy building all the elements in the end to create special and unique cards for giving.
When I am not coloring a stamped image, or creating a layout for a card you may see me knitting, spinning or weaving at a loom.


Creating, this is who I am.  Put something in my hands and I am in my own world.
Let's give Kathy some love.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Now lets look at the new challenge 
and the winners from the previous challenge here at Crafty Creations... 
but before I jump to that, I would like to thank each and everyone who has joined us for the last challenge #345- Anything Goes

As I looked at all the entries, I had a very hard time picking the winners. 
All the entries were so beautiful and the designers who entered really showed off their creativity.


 Without further delay, here is our winner and Top 3 from the last Challenge.
(winner and top 3 are awarded on merit)
Drum roll please..
.....
....
....

The Winner is

#134   Mistyblue

Congrats  Mistyblue!!
To claim your prize and winner's badge -
Please e-mail Barbara at bbruder@fuse.net 
with Crafty Creations Challenge Winner #345 
 in the subject line. 

You have until July 26 to claim your prize
(An unclaimed prize will be awarded to one of the top 3)

Here are the Top 3 in no particular order:
#69   Deonna B

#125   Karen


#153   Julie Reed


Congratulations to you all and please don't forget to pick up your badges from the sidebar.


Now let's check out the sponsor for this challenge - #346

Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: A Short Essay As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was six years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!


 Prize - 4 Free Images

The theme for all of our challenges is:
ANYTHING GOES

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!

Here are our Design Team inspiration projects:




Please be sure to read our rules in the sidebar. And thanks so much for playing with us.

Happy Crafting !!!

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Kathy...love your creation..Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ladies I just added my card but I was updating my blog post that had actually posted the day before so I don't think my card should be in this challenge. Just let me know and I can remove link on my blog, sorry didnt realise till I had done link. I was looking for older challenges, you must have had one just finish and anyway sorry, let me know and I can remove on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the top 3 spot! What a great honor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ani you so much for choosing my card for Challenge 345. Congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creations from the design team!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to the winners. you are very talented crafters. tfs and hosting this fun challenge DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful DT inspiration projects!

    ReplyDelete